Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Oh yeah, the reason I've been quiet lately...

I haven't been very active during 2012.
I kinda got the wind knocked out of my sails.

This crummy, very short little animation I made in Blender 
might help explain the reason why.


On top of that I've had crud-loads of stress, depression, lots more headaches, a few bouts of atrial fibrillation, two mini-strokes which knocked the strength out of my left side for a while. Not fun.

Moral of the story, chose your life companions wisely, and even then, expect to be hurt some time in your life.

Being fiercely loyal does not mean even your closest friends will share the same trait.

If you have experienced this kind of callous cruelty from someone you love, what's left of my heart goes out to you..

If you've done this to someone in the past, I hope you truly learn to empathise and feel the pain you caused, so you never ever do it again.

If your doing this to someone who loves you right now, I hope you either own up, or go die in a fire.

There is no reason to be unfaithful in a relationship. If your genuinely unhappy, make your feelings known and leave, don't rip someone to pieces because you don't care for them anymore. They may feel a lot more for you than you think!

1 comment:

  1. FWIW... Count on yourself... and I feel for you..

    PJ

    ReplyDelete